Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Week Five

Today I had my advisor session with Gray we paired up with other students and did a quick exercise

After being a bit stuck on moving forward with my topic and ideas I have decided to change my direction. I felt like my topic/idea was a bit too broad and I was finding it hard to pin point when I was researching.

My new idea/topic was something I had in mind when I was brainstorming at the start of the semester   as its something I've always been quite interested in myself. I want to look into how technology is affecting children social and emotional behaviour as well as changing the way they learn and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Eleven

This week I have continued to refine my writing and look back at my feed back from what I got give last week. Starting to put it all toge...