Today we talked about Whakatinana and how it applies to our research project
Later I had a workshop about semiotics with Karl and Lee.
We talked about: -style
-philosophy
-cultural formations
-how to approach our topics
We then got into groups and discussed what our ideas are at the moment with our project. I thought this was quite helpful as we got feedback and were given ideas, was good to get an insight to what some other people are thinking of doing their research on
My second workshop was communication theory with Patricia and Tristram
We were given a problem and by using design thinking we had to try solve/find an outcome
The question was how can we reduce fuel emissions, our ideas were:
-More electric cars
-Have one day where no cars are allowed to be run
-Walk to work once a week
Friday, April 7, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Week Eleven
This week I have continued to refine my writing and look back at my feed back from what I got give last week. Starting to put it all toge...
-
Whakatinana Moment Based on my keywords I was in the aqua group We got into groups to discuss our current stage of our project cross the...
-
Today we talked about Whakatinana and how it applies to our research project Later I had a workshop about semiotics with Karl and Lee. We...
-
A list of keywords related to my case study -Interaction -Technology -Children -Education -Health -Explore -Touch -Outdoors -Deve...
No comments:
Post a Comment