Thursday, March 30, 2017
Thoughts about some topic ideas
Being half Asian and Kiwi myself I think it would be interesting to look more into what its like being multicultural and also the idea to learn about other cultures more such as languages and protocols
Some questions/ideas to think of :
New Zealand becoming more of a bi-culural/ multicultural country, how can we make other races feel more comfortable without them feeling like outsiders?
How can we understand their protocols and ways of living better ?
Do we want to learn more about other cultures so that when we visit their countries we can have a better understandings and perhaps feel how they might feel.
Some bigger topics around this
-Racism
-Stereotypes
-Protocols/ etiquette
-Being more community based
-Acceptance
I am also quite interested in the environment and how we can do small things to make a difference
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Week Eleven
This week I have continued to refine my writing and look back at my feed back from what I got give last week. Starting to put it all toge...
-
Whakatinana Moment Based on my keywords I was in the aqua group We got into groups to discuss our current stage of our project cross the...
-
Today we talked about Whakatinana and how it applies to our research project Later I had a workshop about semiotics with Karl and Lee. We...
-
A list of keywords related to my case study -Interaction -Technology -Children -Education -Health -Explore -Touch -Outdoors -Deve...
No comments:
Post a Comment